This agreement between Spedale Jr. Photography and the client shall not become effective until the BOOKING FEE has been paid in full. At the time the agreement and or the time of payment takes effect, Spedale Jr. Photography shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. For this reason, in the event that client cancels the agreement for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by Spedale Jr. Photography in order to offset its loss of business.
Cancellations due to broke down cars, accidents, getting pulled over, bad weather, family emergencies & being late are all factors we must all take into concentration both company and customer.
We all know, no one wants to cancel a session. (Believe it or not, it happens to all photography companies at one time or another)
Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. will allow a customer to cancel 1 (one) session without (forfeiting the booking fee. If a customer cancels their session for (ANY) reason, they will receive a BOOKING FEE vulture good for one year from the time they booked their session. If the customer booked a session again using the (credit/voucher) and no shows or cancels for the second time (FOR ANY REASON), the customer will forfeit any and all (credit / voucher / booking fee(s) to Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. and or staff members of said business/agreements for loss of business and or booking fees.
Should a customer cancel the session due to (overcast) or “it looks like it may rain,” they will forfeit all of the booking fee(s) and rescheduling on the same calendar year. (PLEASE NOTE) Overcast sessions are the BEST time for photos. It’s not hot, no shadows to worry about, and there are fewer people at the beach.
(Late for a session)
- Customers not showing up on time to the scheduled session will be canceled as there is another session behind yours. Customers who book a mini session have 5-minutes leeway. Customers who booked a full have 15-minute leeway. (Result in full cancelation and breach of contract) Thus forfeiting all of the booking fee(s), Wedding sessions will have full hour leeway on booking time.
- Show up 10 minutes early. (Better to be there early and not risk getting stuck in traffic)
- Bad weather cancelation (extreme heavy/non stop rain / lighting ) (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s)
- Death in the family (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s)
- Emergencys (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s)
- Covid-19 and or sick (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s)
- Car/Traffic problems (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s)
- No shows and not responding to confirmations of reservation 2 hours before the session. Will result in canceling of your session (Non-refund and declining of all bookings with (Spedale Jr. Photography LLC.)
- If you don’t want to use another date/time, your reservation (MAY) be moved to a staff photographer but is (NOT) guaranteed.
- Non-meeting of minds (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s) or cancelation of the reservation
Should Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. cancel your session, the customer will be refunded all of their booking fee(s) If the reservation is moved to a wrong date and or time and the error is on behalf of the staff members and or company, the customer will be refunded all of their booking fee(s). If we are late for your session on your time.
- Death in the family (We will give a one year voucher for all booking fee(s)
- Emergencys (We will give a one-year voucher for all booking fee(s) + $100.00 credit on top of the booking fee.
- Covid-19 and or sick (We will give a one-year voucher for all booking fee(s) + $100.00 credit on top of the booking fee.
- Car/Traffic problems (We will give a one-year voucher for all booking fee(s) + $100.00 credit on top of the booking fee.
- If you don’t want to use another date/time, your reservation (could) be moved to a staff photographer but is (NOT) guaranteed.
Very very rarely, we, too, make mistakes as a business/human, and we strive to make things right when and if something should happen. Both parties with overlapping times will be given the option to move their date/time, and the sessions will continue as usual. Should nether parties agree to move/transfer date/time, (Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. and or staff have the right to break the contract for non-meeting of minds and or agreements. Non-agreement partie(s) will be fully refunded the “booking fee” from the time of the disagreement booking within 14 days of their session date/time, and the reservation will be canceled. Customers may also elect to take a (credit / voucher for their booking.
- If the session is canceled for overbooking and customers do not agree to move their reservation date/time, they will have the option to move the date/time, take the loss, credit, refund of booking fee.
- Move date / time(s)
- If you don’t want to use another date/time, your reservation (MAY) be moved to a staff photographer but is (NOT) guaranteed with a full refund.
(Credit / voucher time frames)
- Must be used before the date of the original date of booking. (365 days/one year from the date of booking as agreed.)
- Customers may also gift/transfer their booking fee to another party as long as (Spedale Jr. Photography LLC.) agrees. (Families in need option) Joe will donate your session to a family in need of a professional photography session if you do not take the credit or rebook your session.
(Charity Cancelation Program)
- We gift a minimum of ten sessions per year to those who can not afford professional photography. If you plan to cancel your session and not come back to Panama City Beach, please consider the donation of your booking fee to this charity.
By paying the booking fee, you are showing you are serious about booking a session. You will have peace of mind knowing that no one else will take your reservation for your big day.
If the client cancels the photography session for any reason, Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. shall be entitled to retain the entire amount already paid, and no portion shall be refunded.
(Non-communication cancelation policy)
If we do not get a response from the customer 24 hours before the session date, we will consider the session canceled on the customer’s part. Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. shall be entitled to retain the entire amount already paid, and no portion shall be refunded.
- Call/Text 850-832-6093 or 850-832-1390 and let them know what’s going. If you don’t show up on time for your session, the customer will forfeit all of your booking fees.
Joe Spedale Jr.
The C.E.O. Director of photography & PPA insured (Member) & Photographer.
Hello, I'm Joe with Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. My wife and I opened the doors to this business in 2013.
Since high school, you would always find a camera in my hands. From a 35mm, now with a fully digital camera on the cutting edge technology with the finest equipment & tailored professional training under my belt.
Now in 2021 we have expanded the business, adding Ric Holt and Terry Kelly as our staff photographers. With the business growing this fast Rachelle Spedale, is now our director of accounting, reservations and logistics. We have also outsourced a few booking agents as well.
With so much talent and the best equipment known to man Spedale Jr. Photography is able to offer some highest quality photos & videos from Northwest Florida has to offer.
Now with 21+ years of photography experience, we are a thriving and successful professional photography business that is ever-expanding the horizon of the industry we serve.
We are known for beach family photography to commercial photography, product photography, and photography work for various real estate companies and their agents. Rental companies like Vacation Rentals PCB, Salty Taps, Mobile Beverage, and House of Henry Irish pub and eater, and so much more.
We also serve as a professional consultant on photography, and video productions throughout Northwest Florida for your marketing needs to help your online presence be seen.
Suppose you require a project you’d like to promote. Let Spedale Jr. Photography help you lead the way. We get it done & we get it done right the first time. Our services are wide and very extensively as follows. Consulting, photography, videography, workshops, video & photo editing, graphic design, marketing, website development & consulting in any of the following. Please let us know if we can help you. Contact us today.
Please feel free to reach out to us at 850.832.1390 or you may email us at Joe@SpedaleJr.com
Joe's wife / Director of accounting, reservations and logistics.
I'm Rachelle, I have a degree in business management & accounting I'm also, "Joe's wife" I run the show behind the scenes. That’s right, (“I’m the boss!”) 😊 I oversee the booking dept., logistics & payroll, just to name a few hats I wear. I make sure you are connected to one of the talented photographers and or videographers that best suits your needs. I also help set appointments, reminders, logistics & communication with other vendors to ensure we are in the right place at the correct times. “I’m my husband's Siri.” As he says.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Lead Assistant, "Big Helper" & Light tech.
PPA insured (Member) & Lead Staff Photographer
HI, I'm Ric Lead Staff Photographer with Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. I realized my love of Photography 30+ years ago as a Staff photographer throughout High School and College and continued to increase my skills and love for photography over the following years. I became professionally involved with photography when I met Joe Spedale some 15 years ago. Joe has been an incredible mentor and friend and is an amazing person.
PPA insured (Member) & Lead Staff Real Estate Photographer - product testing
Hi, I’m Terry. A professional photographer based out of Panama City, Florida. I have a sincere passion for all things photography.
Why should you use professional photographers and videographers for real estate, you ask?
The answer is simple! Studies show that having professional photos and videos on your listing can increase your odds of your house selling over market value and the odds of selling quicker.
To me, it's a no-brainer!
PPA insured (Member) Photographer