- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
Since DJI is the “NIKON” of drones and runs the whole drone market. As soon as they go public on the stock market, “if” they ever do or I may of not found them under DJI. I’ll be buying up stock for sure. Speaking of stocks, (CLICK HERE) for a free stock. You and I both get a free stock just to join Robinhood.
I can’t wait to start up my drone business. Otherwise, damn it’s fun to fly this. SO MANY uses for drones. Now is the time to get into the business. I’ll be honest, this one looks like a U.F.O and I’m sure the cops will show up on this bad boy. Or at least this was my thought, so I started small. I got the DJI Spark to learn their system, app, and the whole drone life with only a $499.00 investment. You may say, “Joe, that’s still a lot of money!” No, that’s chunk change in a “business” Also I’ve sold a lot of photography equipment to cover the cost. Sure, I could of got this badass drone I’m posting today, but what happens when I crash it? KICK MY OWN ASS and say goodbye! Well first off, I’d got insurance. It’s only $59 for the Spark and this one is only $299
- A Carrying Case is included with this product.
- The 1345s Quick Release Propeller is not compatible with the Inspire 1 V2.0.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the “Landing Gear Risers” for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately.
- The Inspire 1 V2.0 is equipped with the Zenmuse X3, while the Inspire 1 Pro is equipped with the Zenmuse X5, however, the aircraft of both products remains the same. When used with the Landing Gear Riser Kit, you can mount the Zenmuse X5 onto the Inspire 1 V2.0 to take even higher-quality shots.